Accessory Dwelling Units in Portland are a great way to adapt home ownership to a changing lifestyle. Whether it is used as a rental for income, a home for extended family or a home office/ studio, it’s a flexible and cost effective way to add freedom to your lifestyle.
What are the benefits of ADUs?
* ADUs are an affordable type of home to construct because they do not require paying for land, major new infrastructure, structured parking, or elevators.
* ADUs can provide a source of income for homeowners.
* ADUs allow extended families to be near one another while maintaining privacy.
* ADUs can provide as much living space as many newly-built apartments and condominiums, and they’re suited well for couples, small families, friends, young people, and seniors.
* ADUs give homeowners the flexibility to share independent living areas with family members and others, allowing seniors to age in place as they require more care.
An ADU built in SE Portland on a 160' x 50' lot with a fixer upper. ADU is occupied by owner. ADU is approx. 620 sq ft. 15 images
ADU built in NE Portland on approx. 60' x 60'. Design envisioned flexible usage possibilties. ADU is approx. 800 sq ft with two bedroom and 1 1/2 baths. 15 images
ADU built in NE Portland and is occupied by owner. ADU is approx. 500 sq ft. 4 images
ADU built in N Portland and is occupied by owner. ADU is approx. 800 sq ft.
SW Portland Custom home: Main Floor living with flexible spaces on upper level. Wood shop next to garage.
Feel free to email (email@example.com) or call ( 503 246 3038) with any questions you might have. An initial site visit is no cost or obligation .